Location: Santa Monica, CA
Description: We are looking for a star Director of Supply Chain & Logistics to join our team. This is a truly unique opportunity to work with a world class team and an A-list celebrity to launch an exciting new beverage line (more information available with an NDA).
The Director of Supply Chain & Logistics will be responsible for leading all procurement efforts, working with our in-house production facility to manage production scheduling and inventory, and getting product to our customers via a combination of warehouse, DSD and online DTC channels. The position will report to the Chief Executive Officer of the company and will work closely with the executive team and select board members.
- Lead all procurement efforts including ingredient sourcing and packaging components
- Work with our marketing team and suppliers to design new packaging options
- Oversee all production scheduling and inventory management at our in-house facility
- Design and implement strategies to optimally get product to our various customers
- Note, this will include a combination of wholesale, DSD and online DTC channels
- Continually optimize our overall supply chain & logistics operation to boost efficiencies
- Work with vendors to ensure compliance with all ingredient and packaging claims
- 10+ years of supply chain & logistics experience for an emerging beverage brand.
- Sense of positive urgency in executing everyday responsibilities.
- Deep working knowledge of the wholesale foods and/or beverage industry.
- Fluent knowledge of MS Office applications; ability to create custom Excel models
- Strong organizational, communication and inter-personal skills for a fast-paced brand.
- Strong communication ethic in getting back to vendors, suppliers and the internal team.
- Strong network of suppliers, freight & warehousing vendors, and 3PL companies.
- Ability to act strategically and tactically in the performance of the job.
- Support the company’s owners with needed information to facilitate decision-making.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in operations or related field preferred but not required.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to email@example.com