Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company Background: We are one of the largest Organic Medjool Date growers in California. Our organic farms are based in the sunny Coachella Valley with our HQ based in Santa Monica. Medjool Dates, also known as the king of dates, have been loved and appreciated for centuries for the incredible benefits and luscious taste. Although the Farms have been well established, the initiative to sell and market our own Organic Dates is new. We are a fast growing, healthy food start-up seeking to associate with those who share our passion and energy for spreading the word on the delicious nutritious benefits of Organic Medjool Dates. Unlike many start-ups, we are will funded to fuel our growth.
Description: Daily activities will be the organizing and overseeing of international transactions from start to finish for export sales of agricultural products. Corresponding and working with domestic suppliers/manufacturers, domestic trucking companies and warehoused, international shipping carriers, and foreign buyers.
- Coordinate air or ocean shipments for export transactions of agricultural fruit.
- Track order progress daily using company operational software.
- Work with operations/logistics to produce and prepare orders correct and timely.
- Work to ensure safe transport of goods to overseas buyer.
- Update all parties to the transaction on dates and information needed to execute order correctly.
- Prepare Bill of Lading instructions and File AES reports.
- Ensure all organic requirements are maintained.
- Update customer of all order issues as needed.
- Prepare export documentation per transaction instructions and customer requirements.
- Collaborate with other company departments to ensure timely shipping.
- Handle Customer Service Issues as needed.
- Enter all order information in operating system timely and with a very high level of precision.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interest in International Trade and Global Affairs
- 1 -3 years relevant work experience
- Relevant industry experience a plus; i.e. Agricultural Product
- Foreign language(s) a plus
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to email@example.com