Location: Santa Monica
Company Background: We are a collective of people who believe in a future where our food system is whole, wholesome and truly good for people and the earth. Our organic beverages are nurtured by farmers, crafted by chefs, bottled with love. Join the Enroot collective. A movement starts with one sip.
Job Description: We are seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial Field Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment and is passionate about creating a “farm-to-bottle” movement within the CPG beverage space. This person will be the primary lead working with our sales and marketing team to bring the brand to life in both lifestyle and retail events. The ideal candidate should be creative and highly organized, with experience in hiring, training and managing brand ambassadors.
- Oversee all aspects of field marketing management from initial event conception to execution
- Incorporate 360 marketing approach into all events; coordinate social, PR and sales participation
- Hire, train and manage brand ambassadors in Southern California, with the potential to grow into other key markets
- Identify regional brand partners, influencers & events
- Schedule and execute retail & lifestyle events
- Attend local account meetings to present activation plans as needed
- Work with operations manager to execute vehicle program
- Manage P&L and reporting tools to ensure ROI and KPI goals are met
- Manage all enroot field marketing assets & inventory
- Deliver timely results and post event recap reports
- 3+ years of relevant experience in field marketing, cold chain experience a plus
- Passion for health, wellness, organic products, and farm-to table restaurants.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills to build solid business relationships.
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem-prevention and solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, willing to do what it takes to be successful
- Ability to lift 20 lbs
Compensation: Commensurate; based upon experience
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Lauren Reilly, Lauren@drinkenroot.com.