Venice Brands is seeking a highly analytical, strategic and creative addition to its team to serve as the company’s Manager of Strategy & Operations. The position will be primarily focused on helping our portfolio of brands with strategic and operational initiatives, which will include projects such as budgeting and financial analysis, analyzing new packaging options, helping marketing with new product development, optimizing supply chain and logistics, etc. There will also be some assistance in sourcing new brands for the portfolio and conducting due diligence, but this will not be the primary focus.
- Work alongside management to design and lead strategic and operational initiatives across the brands
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives including scope definition, process management, key analysis, etc.
- Source outside consultants and other industry experts in select functions to help guide these initiatives
- Assist with analyzing market trends, identifying interesting new brands, and conducting due diligence
- BS/MS degree from a top tier college or university; MBA from a top tier school strongly preferred
- Ideal candidates will have experience in management consulting (or similar) and food & beverage operations
- Successful track record managing cross-functional initiatives with numerous stakeholders and tight deadlines
- Strong MS Excel modeling and analysis skills, MS PowerPoint presentation skills, and analytical approach to issues
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including experience cutting IRI/ SPINS data
- Very motivated self-starter who will analyze the businesses, identify opportunities and go after them
- Ability to communicate and influence people across all levels of the organization
- Ability to coach, train, develop, and encourage new team members over time
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org