Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company Background: Kinderlyte was inspired by our founder’s 2am trip to the store in search of pediatric electrolytes. After reviewing the ingredients of the leading brands, we decided to develop a natural, better-for-you alternative that we actually feel comfortable giving to our children. Kinderlyte is loved by physicians, kids and parents alike for its effective formula, delicious taste and natural ingredients.
Description: We are looking for a passionate Marketing Associate to join the Kinderlyte team in our Santa Monica office. This position will report directly to the CEO, and he or she will work across all aspects of marketing from sales support to social media and e-commerce. This role offers the opportunity to gain a wide range of marketing experiences, be a part of building a high-growth brand, and grow professionally along with the company.
- Work with the CEO to bring the Kinderlyte brand to life and ensure an effective roll-out
- Assist with social media engagement, influencer outreach, and e-commerce fulfillment
- Be the owner and organizer of all brand and marketing assets and files
- Create PowerPoint slides and presentations for internal reporting and sales presentations
- Participate in marketing strategy and campaign planning and execution
- Develop branded assets working with designer(s) for tradeshows and sampling events
- Manage coordination of key events and sampling efforts (e.g., Expo West)
- Help manage creation of branded swag, printed materials, and sales materials
- Coordinate samples for press, influencers, events with operations team
- Monthly reporting and ongoing tracking for marketing performance and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree, business or marketing focus preferred
- 3-5 years of work experience in a relevant role, with CPG experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Able to complete data analyses and create charts and tables in Excel.
- Strong PowerPoint skills – for internal and external presentations
- Strong organization, project management and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-moving company with minimal oversight
- A sense of positive urgency in executing everyday responsibilities
- Photography, Photoshop, & graphic design skills are a PLUS
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org