Location: Venice, CA
Company Background: At Venice Brands, our focus is on building consumer brands in partnership with world-class management teams, with a focus on health, wellness and amazing products. We’re an experienced team of leaders and functional experts who have spent decades founding, investing in and scaling successful consumer brands. We engage in a combination of incubating new brands ourselves where we play the role of the entrepreneur, making sizable minority investments into existing brands, and purchasing controlling stakes in cash-flow positive businesses. We combine our industry knowledge and networks with robust data analysis to identify emerging market trends, invest in or incubate exciting brands that we feel are uniquely positioned to capitalize on those trends, and help these brands scale by providing very hands-on strategic, operating, and financial resources.
Description: We are looking for a passionate Marketing Coordinator to join the Venice Brands team and assist our growing portfolio of brands. This position will report to Emily Lee, our Director of Marketing, and he or she will work across all aspects of marketing including presentation creation and editing, social media posting and engagement, photo shoots, website updates, data analysis, and various administrative tasks. This role is ideal for someone with a 2-4 years of work / marketing experience after graduating college, as it offers the opportunity to gain a wide range of marketing experiences under the direction of a seasoned marketer, be a part of building multiple high-growth brands, and grow professionally along with the company.
- Assist with all marketing needs from presentations and social media to website updates and data analysis
- Create PowerPoint slides and presentations for both internal and external needs
- Assist with social media engagement, influencer outreach, and e-commerce fulfillment
- Participate in marketing strategy and campaign planning and execution
- Manage coordination of trade shows, key events and sampling efforts
- Help manage the creation of branded swag, printed materials, and sales materials
- Coordinate samples for press, influencers, events with operations team
- Monthly reporting and ongoing tracking for marketing performance and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university, business or marketing focus preferred
- 2+ years of marketing and/or brand management experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Able to complete data analyses and create charts and tables in Excel.
- Strong PowerPoint skills – for internal and external presentations
- Strong organization, project management and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-moving company with minimal oversight
- A sense of positive urgency in executing everyday responsibilities
- Photography, Photoshop, & graphic design skills are a PLUS
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to email@example.com