Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company Background: Kinderfarms was created to provide a natural and effective alternative to the largely artificial health and wellness products market. Our first product, Kinderlyte, a natural oral electrolyte solution, was inspired by our founder’s 2am trip to the store in search of pediatric electrolytes. After reviewing the ingredients of the leading brands, he wanted something better for his own family and decided to develop a better-for-you alternative that families would feel comfortable giving to their children. Today, Kinderlyte‘s delicious, Doctor-formulated hydration products serve a variety of usage occasions for kids and adults alike.
Description: We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to join the Kinderfarms team. This position will report directly to the CEO, and he or she will work across all aspects of marketing from marketing programs to sales support, social media and e-commerce. This role offers the opportunity to gain a wide range of marketing experiences, be a part of building a high-growth brand, and grow professionally along with the company.
- Work with the CEO to bring the Kinderfarms and Kinderlyte brands to life and ensure an effective roll-out
- Assist with social media engagement, influencer outreach, and e-commerce fulfillment
- Be the owner and organizer of all brand and marketing assets and files
- Create PowerPoint slides and presentations for internal reporting and sales presentations
- Participate in marketing strategy and campaign planning and execution
- Develop branded assets working with designer(s) for tradeshows and sampling events
- Manage coordination of key events and sampling efforts (e.g., Expo West)
- Help manage creation of branded swag, printed materials, and sales materials
- Coordinate samples for press, influencers, events with operations team
- Monthly reporting and ongoing tracking for marketing performance and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree, business or marketing focus preferred; top tier MBA a strong plus
- 3-5 years of brand management experience, with food / beverage experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Able to complete data analyses and create charts and tables in Excel.
- Strong PowerPoint skills – for internal and external presentations
- Strong organization, project management and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-moving company with minimal oversight
- A sense of positive urgency in executing everyday responsibilities
- Photography, Photoshop, & graphic design skills are a PLUS
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to email@example.com