Brand – Enroot
Job Description: We are seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial On Premise Sales Manager who thrives in a fast paced, startup environment and is passionate about creating a “farm-to-bottle” movement within CPG beverages. This person will be responsible for driving national on-premise business, with an immediate focus on Southern California. The individual will be responsible for managing existing business, opening new accounts, communicating initiatives to national and local DSD partners, and will assist in setting up new distribution outlets as needed. This person will be responsible for all on-premise business including, but not limited to, quick-service restaurants, hospitality, travel, business and industry. The ideal candidate should have a proven record of success in on premise sales, particularly within the hospitality segment.
- Work with our distributors to execute annual business plan delivering key metrics (volume plans, distribution & authorization goals, shelf/display merchandising look of success in cold-chain).
- Opening new accounts and managing existing business.
- Collaborate on national strategy.
- Manage a P&L.
- In-store execution to build velocity and gain placement in new accounts.
- Entrepreneurial and winning spirit; willingness to do what it takes to develop a new brand, such as promoting the product at special events, or executing demos to open new accounts and build brand awareness.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in food or beverage sales, familiarity with cold-chain distribution is a plus.
- Passion for health, wellness, organic products, and farm-to table restaurants.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills to build solid business relationships.
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem prevention and solving skills.
- Track record of success in building/executing sales plans.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Strong follow-up with accounts and leads.
- Someone who is a food enthusiast, interested in promoting transparency and sustainability within the CPG beverage space.
Salary: Commensurate; based upon experience
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to Lauren Reilly, Lauren@drinkenroot.com