Location: Richmond, CA
Company Background: “Nourish the body, feed the soul” has been The Living Apothecary’s motto since our inception in late 2012. Over six years and a lot of hard work later, it is still our moral compass, the code we live by. The Living Apothecary offers naturally fermented probiotic kefir water teas. All are certified organic, small batch crafted, made from top quality ingredients, and every bottle is proudly self-manufactured locally in Richmond, CA.
There is honor in being a small, female-owned business in the big money beverage industry and we fought the good fight to put health-driven honest products on grocery store shelves. Our success lies in the quality and taste of our delicious beverages which are packaged to stand out from the crowd. We are always pushing the boundaries with unique flavor profiles, new production methods, and quirky marketing.
You will find our products in Safeway, Whole Foods, and Trader Joes in the West and we have signed distribution deals to soon hit markets from coast to coast. We recently closed $1.4M in investment funding, allowing us to move in to a larger facility for increased production and we are gearing to scale exponentially over the next 6 months and beyond. In preparation for expansion into new markets, we are building out our team and looking for talented individuals who believe in our cause and want to be a part of our long-term success.
- Assist in production oversight of the bottling
- Responsible for all employees following GMPs and SOPs at all times
- Responsible for all employees following SOP, SSOPs, and foods safety and quality guidelines
- Assist in tracking raw material and ingredient inventory
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of all production records
- Ensure full traceability from raw materials to finished product
- Responsible for ensuring process Critical Control Points (CCPs) are completed, monitored and recorded
- Verify cleaning practices and ATP swabs
- Verify tea work orders and bottling work orders are accurate and in use
- Notify supervisor or manager of any production down time, equipment breakdowns, quality and food safety issues/concerns
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- 1-3+ Years manufacturing experience, beverage industry strongly preferred
- HACCP certification
- GMP knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Some knowledge of manufacturing equipment
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.