Venice Brands is seeking a highly analytical, strategic addition to its team to serve as the company’s Director of Finance. This position will oversee Finance across multiple brands, and over time this person will build out a strong shared services capability across the FP&A, Accounting and Treasury functions. This person must have 8+ years working in Finance for emerging food & beverage brands and deep Excel / QuickBooks experience.
- Lead FP&A across multiple brands including budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting
- Work very closely with the brands to maintain accurate and up-to-date rolling financial forecasts
- Perform ad hoc analysis including the creation of pro formas for new products, lift analysis, etc.
- Be the “owner” of the numbers within the brands to ensure consistent and accurate baseline information
- Develop and oversee the ERP system for each brand, likely beginning with QB and migrating to Netsuite
- Build relationships with external debt partners for LOCs, equipment financing, and other offerings
- Work closely with the Controller and AR / AP team to effectively manage cash for these brands
- BS/MS degree from a top tier college or university; MBA from a top tier school strongly preferred
- Successful track record of increasing responsibilities in FP&A roles at emerging food & beverage brands
- Strong MS Excel modeling and analysis skills, MS PowerPoint presentation skills, and analytical approach to issues
- Deep experience in setting up and maintaining QuickBooks, and exporting into Excel analysis
- Very motivated self-starter who will analyze the businesses, identify opportunities and go after them
- Ability to communicate and influence people across all levels of the organization
- Ability to coach, train, develop, and encourage new team members over time
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org