Location: Venice, CA
Venice Brands Background: At Venice Brands, our focus is on building consumer brands in partnership with world-class management teams, with a focus on health, wellness and amazing products. The brands we work on span from new brands that we’ve created ourselves, to growth capital investments into existing high-growth brands, to purchasing controlling stakes in larger cash flow positive businesses and even farmland. We combine our industry knowledge and networks with robust data analysis to identify emerging market trends, invest in or incubate exciting brands that we feel are uniquely positioned to capitalize on those trends, and help these brands scale by providing very hands-on strategic, operating, and financial resources.
Job Description: We are looking for a passionate Senior Marketing Associate to join the Venice Brands team and support the Marketing function across our brands. To start, this person would split his or her time across Joolies, Arrive Market and Only Skin. This position will report to our Director of Marketing with a dotted line to internal brand marketing directors, and he or she will work across all aspects of marketing including social media and influencer management, website management, content creation, customer communications, reporting, and sampling and event coordination. This role offers the opportunity to gain a wide range of marketing experiences, be a part of building high-growth brands, and grow professionally by working very closely with our world-class teams.
- Assist across all things marketing – no task is too big or too small
- Assist with social media engagement, influencer communications, and content creation
- Manage customer communications and reviews through website, social, Amazon
- Website/Shopify management and coordination
- Be the owner and organizer of brand and marketing assets and files
- Participate in marketing strategy and campaign planning and execution
- Manage coordination of key events and sampling efforts
- Help manage the creation of branded swag, printed materials, and sales materials
- Coordinate samples for press, influencers, events with operations team
- Ongoing reporting and tracking for marketing performance and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree, business or marketing focus preferred
- 3+ years of brand management or marketing experience, with food / beverage / CPG experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Able to complete data analyses and create charts and tables
- Experience with social media and curious about new platforms – are you a secret reels/TikTok star?
- Strong organization, project management and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-moving company with minimal oversight
- Passion for the wellness space and growing brands
- A sense of positive urgency in executing everyday responsibilities
- Photography, Photoshop, & graphic design skills are a PLUS
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org