Location: Santa Monica, CA
Company Background: The best bone broth comes from the best ingredients. At Osso Good, we make bone broths and paleo soups can be proud of. Nutrient-Dense foods made with organic ingredients that are also gluten free, Whole30 Approved and Certified Paleo. We are very proud to make our own bone broth in small, controlled batches to ensure the quality is always consistent and the taste is always amazing.
Job Description: We are looking for a passionate Associate Brand Manager to join the Osso Good team in our Santa Monica office. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and also work closely with the co-founders to drive execution of the marketing strategy across all areas. This role offers the opportunity to gain a wide range of marketing experiences, be a part of building a high-growth brand, and grow professionally along with the company.
- Work with Director of Marketing to bring the Osso Good brand to life through digital touchpoints, PR, marketing messaging, and retail support
- Monthly reporting and ongoing tracking for marketing performance and metrics
- Be the owner and organizer of all brand and marketing assets and files
- Create PowerPoint slides and presentations for internal reporting and sales presentations
- Participate in marketing strategy and campaign planning
- Develop branded assets working with designer(s) for tradeshows and sampling events
- Manage coordination of key events and sampling efforts (e.g., Expo West)
- Help manage creation of branded swag, printed materials, and sales materials
- Coordinate samples for press, influencers, events with operations team
- Assist with social media engagement and influencer outreach
- Bachelor’s degree, business or marketing focus preferred
- 3-5 years of work experience in a relevant role, CPG experience preferred, Natural Products experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Able to complete data analyses and create charts and tables in Excel.
- Strong PowerPoint skills – for internal and external presentations
- Strong organization, project management and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-moving company with minimal oversight
- A sense of positive urgency in executing everyday responsibilities
- Photography, Photoshop, & graphic design skills are a PLUS
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org