Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company Background: Kinderfarms was created to provide a natural and effective alternative to the largely artificial health and wellness products market. Our first product, Kinderlyte, a natural oral electrolyte solution, was inspired by our founder’s 2am trip to the store in search of pediatric electrolytes. After reviewing the ingredients of the leading brands, he wanted something better for his own family and decided to develop a better-for-you alternative that families would feel comfortable giving to their children. Today, Kinderlyte‘s delicious, Doctor-formulated hydration products serve a variety of usage occasions for kids and adults alike.
Description: We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager. You will be responsible for developing and executing social strategy including content creation, planning, scheduling, posting, performance reporting, community management, and influencer relationships. This will be an hourly, part-time position (20/hours + week) with the opportunity to move into a full-time role.
- Collaborate with brand teams to lead social strategy, planning, calendarization, and execution across multiple platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok.
- Develop social media content and copy, routing written and visual assets for approval with internal stakeholders, ensuring content is aligned with brand voice and digital efforts.
- Lead planning and production of creative assets with the support of the internal design team.
- Identify, collaborate, and manage content creators and influencers to develop brand content.
- Develop and maintain brand partnerships for product giveaways and track results.
- Develop, analyze, and report on social goals, KPIs, and metrics across owned channels to align with organizational goals.
- Ability to track and adapt efforts to maximize traffic conversion and engagement.
- Lead community management efforts to ensure a positive consumer experience.
- Stay up-to-date with social media best practices, identify opportunities for innovation in social media.
- Embody the mission, values, and passion for the brand and convey this to the community.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 1-2 years in social media and content creation with a proven track record
- Strong understanding of social media landscape and platforms including Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, Facebook, Facebook Live, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn & TikTok
- Social Native with a pulse of social trends and capabilities.
- Experience with social planning, copywriting, social analytics, performance reporting, and social listening tools.
- Excellent copywriting skills that are fun, creative, punchy, educational, and inspirational.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and interface with multiple departments.
- Previous experience in CPG, Food & Beverage, and/ or agency experience in the relevant industry preferred.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org